Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Funny cardigan

I made a little asymmetrical cardigan from this pattern: Vogue 9081. 
It's cute. It was a bit confusing to figure out. I made a few mistakes. It could surely be improved upon! However, this sweater is still something I can wear. It matches lots of my clothes, and now that it's November, I need to wear long sleeves. I don't think I wore long sleeves all summer. We had a nice hot summer, remember? Those were the good days. This is an indoor picture, taken by my 10 year old son. The shot features my new boots from Payless (which I am kind of proud of - they have serious treads!) more than the cardigan. Hopefully I'll get a new one taken maybe with some natural light if I remember to stand by a window before 2 pm in the day. Our days are now shorty-shorty due to daylight "savings".
Vogue 9081

Here is Valerie at the dance store on the little mini dance floor getting fitted for her very first pair of pointe shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment